Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Let loose with nothing but a barrel and a Black Joker....

Hello, and welcome to The UnderFaux! If this is your first time on the Internet and this is the first site you stumble across, I sure hope you like wargaming!

This blog is a platform to chat about my burgeoning steps into the world of Malifaux. Along the way, I want to tell you everything you probably already know about the hobby, but from the perspective of a speccy father-to-be living in the basement flat in the South West of England. This will include (but not be limited to) painting, gaming, collecting, opinions, reviews, videos (once I have a camera...) and everything that I find intriguing / amusing and think you should know about.

As a brief background, I came into Malifaux from Warhammer Fantasy, by way of a brief and turbulent affair with Warmahordes. I am a painter primarily, with a modicum of gaming experience but will be sharing my toe-dipping into the local gaming scene with you as it happens.

As my first post, I won't ramble (that comes later) but I will whet your appetite by saying that next post will include a few pics of the man-cave that my wife has allocated me for the pursuit of this joyous hobby and the cranking out of the UnderFaux.


No comments:

Post a Comment